Endless water slides and all kinds of paddling pools, colorful roller coasters, carousels and big wheels, popcorn and candy floss, elephants, lions and giraffes, sea dwellers and jungle animals… In the leisure parks in Italy children’s eyes were sparkling with joy!
For almost every topic there is available a corresponding fun park and by now the selection is so big that it is impossible to juggle the different amusement parks. During your family holiday in Italy you can visit amongst others:
- Theme and amusement parks such as Cavallino Matto in Tuscany, Movie Studios and the famous Gardaland next to Lake Garda or Gulliverlandia near Bibione on the Adriatic Sea;
- High ropes courses and adventure parks such as Anthares World in Piedmont, Flying Park in Trentino or diverse high ropes courses in South Tyrol;
- Adventure pools and all kinds of water parks such as Aquatico, Atlantis, Hydromania, Magic World and many others more;
- Aquaria in Cattolica and Genua, taking to the mysterious underwater world and presenting many funny and nightmarish marine animals;
- Zoos and specialized parks such as the large zoological garden in Rome, the safari parks in Apulia and Piedmont, the dolphinarium in Rimini or the butterfly house in Milano Marittima;
- Flower shows and botanic gardens such as the well-known Parco Giardino Sigurtà in Vallegio sul Mincio;
Here we can name just a few, because otherwise we would have to continue indefinitely. Anyway the examples show that nearly every region in Italy has one or more fun parks, ensuring unforgettable experiences for the whole family!