Disclosure of information in accordance with Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 and subsequent amendments and supplements
In accordance with Art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, WE HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that our company INTERNET CONSULTING GmbH processes the personal information of customers and suppliers who voluntarily provide our sales office, commercial representative or management with their personal information (by telephone, fax or e-mail). The same holds true for the data of persons whose information was collected by third parties in the framework, for example, of the registration of external data for commercial information, public directories, etc., whereby in the latter case, only personal information of a common/general type and nature is involved.
Within the framework of the legal provisions, our company guarantees that the processing of personal information shall take place with due regard to the fundamental rights and freedoms and to the dignity of the party concerned, with particular reference to issues of confidentiality, personal identity, and the right to protection of personal information.
Goals and purposes of the processing of data:
- the fulfilment of legal obligations, obligations from regulations, Community standards, and civil and tax laws
- the fulfilment of possible contractual obligations with respect to the party concerned
- the carrying out of activities connected with the business activity of our company, such as the keeping of internal statistics, invoicing, or accounting (accounts receivable and accounts payable)
- purposes of a business nature, such as the sending of business information and advertising materials (by post, fax and e-mail), marketing, and market studies
- the protection of claims and the management of liabilities
- purposes related to insurance, in particular credit insurance
With regard to the aforementioned objectives, your personal information will be forwarded as required:
- to public administrative bodies and authorities, where provided by law
- to credit institutions with which our company enjoys business relationships for the management of claims/liabilities and for the provision of financing
- to all natural and/or legal, public and/or private persons (legal, administrative, and tax consultant offices, courts, chambers of commerce, etc.) if such forwarding is shown to be necessary for or relevant to the exercise of our activity and in the manner and for the purposes listed above.
The Data Protection Code grants the parties concerned the exercise of certain rights in accordance with Art. 7.
In particular, they have the right to know what personal information the holder possesses about them and to receive notice about whether or not information on them exists, even if it has not yet been stored; furthermore, to be given more details in comprehensible form regarding this information, its origin, and the reason for and purpose of its processing; and to learn the identity of the holder of the information, of the person responsible for its processing, and of the persons and categories of persons to whom this information could be transmitted.
The holder of the processed information is:
INTERNET CONSULTING GmbH, with registered offices at 39031 Bruneck, Rienzfeldstraße 30, in the person of its legal representative, Mr Johann Wolfsgruber.
VAT nr./tax nr./commercial register nr. Bozen: IT-00760750216
Share capital: € 10,200 entirely deposited